Summer Homework Assignments, School Supply Lists, Registration Info
Farm School Summer Homework Assignments
We are asking all returning and incoming DMHS Farm School (7-9th grade)students to complete a summer homework assignment. Students have been assigned their summer homework on a google classroom. The assignments are due August 7.
Read a book and write a summary
Math assignments are individualized on math google classroom.
High School Summer Homework Assignments
All High school students 10th -12th grade have been assigned summer homework on a google classroom as well. Homework is due on August 14.
High School Summer Homework
School Supply Lists-Updated for Remote Learning Start
DMHS Farm School (7th-9th grade) School Supply List
Remote Learning Farm School (7th-9th grade) Supply List
Remote Learning High School School (10th-12th grade) Supply List
Registration Forms and Fees
In order to keep everybody safe, we are doing online registration only. You will need a Parent Portal Account and a MySchoolBucks Account to completer registration. If you do not have access to a computer or internet, or need any assistance in this process, please contact Carol_Delong@dpsk12.net or leave a message on 720-424-2637.
Please complete the following
- Complete Annual Family Update please complete between July 27 and August 24. This is how you will enroll in either the remote learning option or the in person learning option. Please add upload any updated immunization records during this process.
- Apply for Free and Reduced lunch MySchoolApps.com. In order to receive more grants, we highly encourage everyone to fill out this form
- Complete Medical Forms -if medication is needed to be given or kept at school. Email forms to Carol_Delong@dpsk12.net
- Pay Registration Fees $75 for all students grades 7-12. Can be paid through MySchoolBucks
- Seniors also pay Senior Fee $50 Can be paid through MySchoolBucks